Based in Singapore.
Moroccan Souq’s Cosmetic Argan Oil is hand-harvested, cold-pressed, vegan, cruelty-free, and 100% halal products.
We are certified organic by ECOCERT and USDA.
Argan Oil is a "liquid gold" that can be used from Head to Toe, Belly to Babies!
Moroccan Argan Oil is produce only in Morocco. It can take up to 20 hours to crack open the Argan kernels in order to extract, and produce 1 litre of oil laboriously done by Moroccan women.
Made for: All skin types - Men, women, and safe for babies.
- Great for skin, hair and nails.
- Non-greasy texture.
- Easily absorbs to the skin.
- Rich in Vitamin E.
- FACE/SKIN: Anti-aging, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, moisturising, suitable for all skin types (acnes, eczema, psoriasis, etc).
- HAIR: Reduce hair loss, shiny fuzz-free hair. Suitable for dry, scaly, oily, pimpled scalp too.
- PREGNANT WOMEN: Helps to reduce stretch marks.
- SAFE FOR BABIES: Treats eczema, diaper rashes, cradle cap, and use for regular baby massage.
- BREASTFEEDING MAMAS: Safe to use & soothe nipples if you're breastfeeding.
- MEN: Head to Toe, can be used as a Beard Oil.
- Moroccans sung praises for their Argan Oil, and we support our Moroccan women for their wonderful efforts. When you buy our Argan Oil, you are also helping Moroccan women with employment, supporting their families with their own income, and a chance to be literate.
Direct from Morocco.
Available in: 15ml, 30ml, 50ml.
Ingredient: Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil
Directions: For best results, apply 2-3 drops directly on cleansed face, hair, body, or nails.
Note: Moroccan Argan Oil has a natural nutty scent.